Love VS Bond – A Comprehensive Debate

Debate in my mind between love and bond has ended.

Firstly, we need to understand love. What is love? In my opinion, it is the feeling of attraction to person not specific in gender. The dilemma of love changes with person to person. It could be a good friendly relationship, desires, affection or sexual needs.

With compromise two beautiful souls can get attached to each other and live happily.

While in case of BONDING, LOVE is opposite to bondings. Bonding is SPIRITUAL. All sayings of Almighty Allah(SWT) are available with us in form of Holy Quran through the mean of Holy Prophet Muhammad (SWS). Those sayings of Almighty Allah (SWT), which are not included in the Holy Quran, are also with us in form of Hadith-e-Qudsi through the mean of Holy Prophet(SWS).

BUT HOW BONDING BETWEEN TWO DIFFERENT BODIES ARE POSSIBLE? Allah (SWT) created Aalam-E-Arwah, to better understand it we can simply take the concept of Hindunism here, Hindunism believe in 7 lives (7 JANAM), while in Islam it has been declared that our lives are divided into different section, i.e Aalam-E-Arwah, life, after life & life in Paradise or Hell. It is possible that we may had find our SOULMATE in Aalam-E-Arwah and we may find them in this world too! thats why there is BOND between two different bodies (HARD TO FIND).

P.s: I never meant to say that you should marry or start loving your soulmate, because Bonding is something natural while love is not!

27 replies
  1. Urooj Khan
    Urooj Khan says:

I totally agree with the concept of bond and connection. I called it connection in my way. Connection of two souls. I dont believe on love type of thing

2. 123movies
    123movies says:

The following time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I do know it was my choice to learn, however I actually thought youd have something fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could possibly fix in the event you werent too busy looking for attention. Inna Lucian Yeo

3. filmkovasi
    filmkovasi says:

Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your site is very helpful. Thank you for sharing! Melantha Nataniel Jordanson

4. filmkovasi
    filmkovasi says:

I blog often and I really thank you for your content. This article has really peaked my interest. I will book mark your website and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your Feed too. Kathrine Ariel Goldia

5. altyazili
    altyazili says:

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to present one thing again and help others such as you helped me. Alanah Orbadiah Corwin

6. where to buy CBD
    where to buy CBD says:

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.

Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our entire
    community will be grateful to you.

7. gummies for anxiety
    gummies for anxiety says:

This is the perfect site for anybody who wants to understand this topic.
    You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that
    I really will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a
    brand new spin on a topic that has been discussed for ages.
    Excellent stuff, just great!

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!